The George Blanquart Jewelers was opened by George Blanquart in 1936.  After his death, his wife Lauretta ran the store and eventually their sons, Robert and Charles Blanquart joined the business. George Blanquarts dedication to his customers and quality merchandise is still honored today by his son, Chuck Blanquart.
Since 1968, George Blanquart Jewelers has been located at 111 E. Main St. in downtown Belleville, IL.

We Are Buying Gold.